Licenced Bar and Café Service Contract
LICENSED BAR & CAFÉ SERVICE
BRAUNSTONE CIVIC CENTRE
(INCLUDING MOBILE SERVICE TO THORPE ASTLEY COMMUNITY CENTRE)
TENDERS ARE INVITED from suitably experienced Operators for the continued operation of the Licensed Bar & Café service on behalf of Braunstone Town Council from 10th July 2019 until 9th July 2023.
BRAUNSTONE CIVIC CENTRE is used by a wide variety of groups and societies, two large function rooms are available for events and parties, for example: discos, weddings and dances. THORPE ASTLEY COMMUNITY CENTRE was built in 2010 and has a large function room available for hire for parties.
The Operator will pay to the Council a fixed sum each year for the period of the Contract and the Operator shall receive all incoming monies from sales and be responsible for all financial aspects of running this established business.
Contract, Specification and Tender Documentation (including form of Tender)
- Tender Notice for Licensed Bar & Cafe Services
- Tender Process and Timescales
- Contract for the provision of Licensed Bar and Café Services - Tender Documentation (inc Form of Tender), Specification and Contract
- Form of Tender (Word Version)
Tenders must be in the form prescribed by the Council and delivered enclosed in a plain, sealed envelope, endorsed ‘Tender – Licensed Bar & Café Service’ to the Executive Officer & Town Clerk, Braunstone Town Council, Civic Centre, Kingsway, Braunstone Town, Leicester, LE3 2PP, not later than: 4pm on Tuesday 23rd April 2019
Note: Canvassing of Members or of any committee, directly or indirectly, for any Contract with the Council shall disqualify the Contractor for such appointment. If an applicant for any appointment or Contract with the Council is to his/her knowledge related to any Member of, or the holder of any office under the Council, he/she and the person to whom he/she is related shall disclose the relationship in writing to the Executive Officer & Town Clerk. A Contractor who fails to do so shall be disqualified for such Contract, and, if appointed, may be dismissed without notice.
- Background Information - Town, Council, Community Centres and Licenced Bar & Cafe
- The Bar @ The Civic Centre TUPE Transfer Due Diligence Information
- Braunstone Town Council Annual Report 2017 2018
- Braunstone Town Council Council Priorities and Objectives 2019-2020 (adopted 31 January 2019)
- Braunstone Town Council Capital Plan 2019-2020 (adopted 31 January 2019)
- Braunstone Civic Centre Brochure
- Thorpe Astley Community Centre Brochure
- The Bar @ The Civic Centre
- What's On at Braunstone Civic Centre and Thorpe Astley Community Centre
- Braunstone Civic Centre
- Thorpe Astley Community Centre
- Braunstone Civic Centre and Thorpe Astley Community Centre Regular Hirers
- Tender Notice - UK Contracts Finder